Total Pageviews

Monday, November 30, 2015

Inhale Love Exhale Gratitude

I always print my pictures - when I use my midori I have two systems I like to put my photos into.  One is the inhale love and exhale gratitude, which is a mini journal on the left and pictures on the right.  Since I don't really journal much the few lines there work well for me, and I can do this!!!  I write a note or two each day - then insert a photo into my psd file and print at the end of the week

My other favorite insert uses pockets.  That one I really do enjoy using - its amazing how many photos you can get in there, and of course I don't really have to say anything.



  https://www.etsy.com/shop/MyaDoriplanner?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram
Powered by Blogger.